Friday, August 5, 2011

SeV Cotton Hoodie

Over the last couple of months since returning to Japan (sorry that the blog on that is so short) I have become obsessed with the idea of one bag travel. One company has dared to up the anti to NO bag travel, with varying accounts of success with trips from around the world.

Rolf Pots started this new phenomenon and his blog of his trip is located at www.rtwblog.com. Since I followed Rolf's success, I decided I wanted to try something similar. This fall I will be travelling to Vancouver to visit a friend of mine for a week and instead of bringing my Mei Voyageur backpack, I'm going to be bringing my SeV Cotton Hoodie and a SeV Womens Travel Vest.

I will update more as the date gets closer and once I get my vest to pack.

~~Michii

No comments:

Post a Comment